Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

A DRUGSTORE DUPE FOR MAC SOFT N GENTLE?

4 April 2016


If like me you're a die hard highlighter fan but you're on a budget look no more!!

Whilst this highlighter isn't as pigmented and gold toned as Soft N Gentle mineralise skin finish by Mac for the cheap price of £2.19 I can't argue! Mac's version costs £24 meaning i could nearly by 11 of the highlights from drug store brand Technic. Whilst I won't be kicking soft n gentle to the side any time soon (it's quite literally my ride or die highlighter) I do want to work on incorporating more drug store make up in my looks where possible - as you can see I've hit pan with my mac highlighter and know I'll need to repurchase soon so I picked up Technic's highlighter from a local store by me but it's available online EBAY + AMAZON

This highlighter has buildable coverage and creates a natural glow. If you're looking for something heavier this may not do the job but check out Makeup Revolution's highlighters i've heard amazing things and they're next on my list to check out! But, if you want a nice summer hint of glow be sure to check out this product.


The highlighter is much more pigmented in person - I need to invest in a new camera so sadly you can't see the highlighter goodness in all its glory!!

Also, be sure to like my page on Facebook to know more about me and even sneak previews at posts!!


Over and out,
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature