Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

Bust or Lust: Cheap Candle Edition!

7 December 2015


Bust or Lust?

Introducing a new series to the blog i'm naming Bust or Lust? Think 'hits and misses' just with a jazzy title lol! 

I love candles, always have always will. They look so pretty in a room when they're unlit and then when you light them they bring warmth and beautiful smells into a room!

Cheap candles truly are hit or miss but with these i already know without lighting them i'm going to love them. They give off a beautiful smell just from opening the lids! The packaging and containers are so cute and i love the colours. 

The White Tea and Peony scented candle is actually from Primark and only cost £1! A total bargain and it's well worth it too! It smells clean - like fresh linen, i wasn't expecting much from this candle and yet i got so much from it! Opinion? Total lust.

The White Rose and Blossom scented candle is from Tesco and costs £4. As soon as i smelt this candle i fell in love, i can't even describe the scent aside from it smelling really really good! I also think the tin it comes in is really cute so thats a plus, there are a range of different scents in Tesco but i really advise you smelling this one in particular. It's just stunning! Again i'm in total lust with this candle!

Does anyone else have cheap candles they love just as much as the expensive ones? Let me know in the comment section below because i'd love to check them out!

Over and out, 
10 comments on "Bust or Lust: Cheap Candle Edition!"
  1. These sound lovely! I do love a cheap candle! I will have to check these out, thanks for sharing!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound (and look!) amazing! Thank you for sharing! I'm not that much of a candle fan myself, but my best friends are obsessed with candles (always know what to give them for Christmas haha) and I can appreciate a nice candle smell :D
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I'm still on the hunt for quality candles that come at a bargain. They are harder to find than I would've thought. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually buy Yankee candles but I bought a cheap candle from Superstore once and hated it. Don't gt me wrong, I love the scent but the candle burned so poorly that I threw it away when it's only half burnt. :-(

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! I have had my fair share of cheap candles. They're scentless and burns so quick. Lol!! These sound so good. Good scented candles just harmonize the home.
    Have a good evening, Rebecca dear. :))

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love natural caadles, without petroleum derivatives. They're not so cheap...


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a big fan of candles, but sometimes you get really pretty ones that make you go awww.

    lovely post :)

    http://dclementia.blogspot.in/2015/06/fuschia-face-body-exfoliating-scrub.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

  9. I've honestly never been a candle person, but for only £4, the White Rose and Blossom candle sounds amazing! I love the smell of flowers! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature