Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

TOP 5 LIPSTICKS TO GET YOU THROUGH AW15

27 November 2015

Lipsticks are the one of the main power points of make-up and what is better than having lipstick that is bang on trend for autumn/winter 2015?

Here I've complied the only lipsticks you will need for the two seasons!

The first is Sleek true colour lipstick in Mulberry 

This shade is absolutely perfect for Autumn - a gorgeous dark brown will go perfect with any autumn look and will look perfect with a tone of different skin tones!

The second is Kate Moss for Rimmel shade 030

This is a personal favourite of mine - it's a pretty purple red toned lipstick that looks totally gorgeous and for the price of 5.49 you can't argue!

The third is Topshop in Black Widow
This dark purple with a matte finish will go from day to glam so easy! 

The fourth is NYX in Thalia
Even in autumn/winter you will need a good nude! Thalia is perfect for just that, if you wear it on its own or even with a pink lipgloss it'll look gorgeous. I can picture this more so around Christmas time!

The fifth is Mac in Ruby Woo
Ruby Woo is a complete Mac classic! If you don't own a red lipstick, this should be one you own - it's a gorgeous tone that suits any skin tone and is worn by the likes of Taylor Swift and Rita Ora. 

There are my top 5 do any of you have a favourite go to lipstick for Autumn or Winter or do you stick to the lipstick colour you wear all year?

14 comments on "TOP 5 LIPSTICKS TO GET YOU THROUGH AW15"
  1. These are spot on for Autumn and Winter!! I especially love that Thalia shade by NYX! Have a good weekend :)

    www.carolinevsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them Recca! Purple shades are so great for Winter! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plum and wine shades <3 these would make a nice addition to my lippie collection :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shades, great post :-)

    my blog-> https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the last one. It looks really nice and perfect for the holidays! :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this kind of dark shades! :) I never even knew Topshop had their own lipsticks, but the shade looks absolutely wonderful! I'll be sure to check these out next time I go shopping, thank you for these recommendations. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tend to wear dark lipsticks all year, i love mac & kat von d! i really want to try some topshop makeup as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always a fan of rimmel lippies :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Topshop shades is one of my all time faves!

    http://viasora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot decide which one I like more, I would wear all of these shades!

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these shades are so bold and sexy. Love em all!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature