Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

The Kylie Lip Kit

30 November 2015

The long awaited Kylie Jenner Lip Kit has finally gone on sale!
The kit has been long awaited since being announced this summer, Kylie was often seen on instagram or her snapchat showing off the to die for shades and now they're available to buy on http://lipkitbykylie.com/lipkits/index.html

I first broke the news on my Facebook page (you can like it and get updates from me in between posts!) It's Priced at $29 these kit's include a liquid matte lipstick and a lipliner, they come in the shades Dolce K, Candy K and True Brown. (From the top Dark Brown, Candy K, Dolce K)



I think the product is very well priced considering some liquid lipsticks alone cost around $20 and for it being a celebrity product it is quite affordable. Of course I want this product but being a broke student means that right now that the lip kit isn't in the cards for me but i do hope they aren't just limited edition and that they release more shades because I know a lot of people would love to have this as a holiday gift or even in their stocking!

On their website there is a part where Kylie has written: 'After two long years of dreaming about this, I am so excited to finally share my lip kit with you guys. The Kylie Lip Kit is a collection of shades and products I handpicked with an amazing team to design the perfect “Kylie lip”. I can’t wait to see how beautiful everyone is going to look. Use the hashtag #KylieLipKit to share your photos with me.'
Kylie Jenner is controversial for a lot of reasons including her now famous pout but I have to admit i'm always a fan of the Kardashian/Jenner girls and I do love the colours Kylie has chosen to release. I don't know if i'm a huge fan of the packing either but the actual products look promising! That's it from me but are any of you tempted to buy the product and have you already took the plunge?
14 comments on "The Kylie Lip Kit"
  1. I love the shades and I will most probably try this once it's available; however I really dislike the packaging... I might be the only one but something about those goo-covered lips is just kinda repulsive...

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay!

      I feel the exact same about the packaging i like that it's kind of minimal but i don't like the 'goo' lip look either. I do adore the shades but apparently they're carbon copies of colourpop lipsticks!

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. I must be the only weirdo in the beauty world who isn't taken by the Kylie Jenner lips trend. I find it to be so unnatural and just couldn't bring myself to even try it. But then again....I am old so maybe I see things differently? LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I was sucked into it but then got sucked right back out if it's done right okay fair enough but some people go too far with the liner and its like so far from natural! You're not old at all! - SO many people refused to do the 'kylie jenner lip challenge' me included that so dangerous!

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a fan of the Kardashians/Jenners but these shades really are amazing, and I must admit Kylie's lips always look on fleek. I love the packaging actually, simple and stylish.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imke!

      Her lips always have the perfect shade that i'm jealous of! I'm in a love/hate relationship with the packaging, i don't know if i love or hate it!

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to get this collection! It sold out before I could snap it up, though- now I gotta be patient, haha. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that it sold out in under a minute! I was gobsmacked i totally wanted to snap some up but i saw online swatches of colourpop matte liquid lipstick beside Kylie's and they look pretty identical if you can't wait and want cheaper lipsticks!

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  5. I haven't looked too much into these yet, but I've loved all three shades in every photo I've seen so far! Can't wait to potentially try it out soon haha maybe.. if I can somehow get my hands on them...

    http://viasora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It sucks that they sold out so quickly but Kylie put a post up saying they'll be more in stock for Christmas - kind of sad that they went so quickly! The colours were perfect nudes! x

      Delete
  6. Actually I wasn't excited on this product but I admit I am now intrigue because I read some good reviews about it including from The Cut New York website. Unfortunately, I heard it's sold out now and available in eBay for $300! The Cut suggested although it's a great product for $29, it's not worth buying 300x the price. Maybe I'll just wait for the restock. It sell great so I'm sure they'll restock it :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! glad to hear good reviews i was scared these wouldn't live up to it, you know how celebrity products are sometimes! I would never pay $300 for the kit that did cost $29!! In all honesty in the wait up to the product i'm thinking about ordering some that look similar for more than half the price and then i'll see about buying it when more come in to stock! I'm going to wait for the restock 100% x

      Delete
  7. Great review, thx for sharing. I need to check the shades out, tho.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature