Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

2019: I'm back!

27 January 2019
[Credit: https://mompreneursuccessnetwork.com/]

We've nearly been in 2019 for an entire month - crazy right? 

This got me thinking about how I love blogging I had to prioritise my university work and job over it which furtherly got me thinking, why can't I do all three? Blogging is such an expressive platform and a way for me to connect with wonderful people all around the world. I love sharing my bargain finds, my favourite books and even just chatting with you all about life, makeup and of course Netflix shows! 

So, my New Year's resolution was to start posting to my blog a lot more frequently. I haven't posted since 2017 and a lot has changed for me since then. As with everyone, life doesn't stop for anyone and you've just got to enjoy the ride, since I've been gone (Kelly Clarkson, hi!) I've gone through amazing, hard and painful times but it's what we do in these times that bring us together. I decided why shy away from things that are normal and happen to everyone? Furtherly, why not share some advice I've gained along the way? 

 This blog is in full comeback mode and I can't wait to share what i've been up to whilst I've not been blogging (there's plenty of excuses, promise!)- I'm filled with more experience which may be helpful to some readers and also I'm sure some stories that we can all relate to. I've also been reading a LOT of books, watching a ton of television/film and using a lot of new makeup products. 

How has everyone been in my absence? Let me know how your 2019 has been going so far!

Over and out,
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature